Monday, March 07, 2005

Absence

Haha. I usually check this daily too. I love seeing all the pictures and things you guys are posting. I have just been insanely sick lately. I finally went to the doctor today because I was having trouble breathing and coughing up blood. How fun. They seem to think that I have Mono and that my spleen may be dangerously close to rupturing. Even more fun. I should find out in the next half hour or so when my bloodwork gets back in.

On a lighter note, I found some really awesome pictures that I would like to post. I'll try and get em up in the next couple of days. Well, you all have a great day and I love ya!

2 comments:

Matt said...

oh my god Amy, thats horrible. Hopefully your bloodwork comes in and you get this thing kicked, being sick is no fun and you sound pretty bad.

Dad said...

Man, Amy....that's not just a little sick, that's serious. Let us all know as soon as you get something definitive.