Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Spring Break

My spring break is next week. I am driving out friday afternoon/evening and will be back in California March 19 definitely through March 25, but possibly until the 27th. Just depends. But Matt, if time falls on either the 26th or 27th and we can have some time to visit with each other, I will definitely stay out there for that. Other than that, I have a few plans, which y'all are more than welcome to join in on if you want. Maybe if you have the 23rd off you can come to 6 Flags with Steven and I. If not, no biggie. But let me know if you have some time and we can figure out a time and place to meet. Just call the cell, it hasn't changed (909)856-2614 and I am up almost 24-7 so don't worry about what time it is either :-)

Also Matt, thanks for the congrats about the internship and credits. It has definitely been a rough year, but hearing you say that you are proud makes the effort worth while (as dumb as that may sound, sometimes, that is all it takes). I hope all is well until I talk to you next.

No comments: