Howdy y'all! I guess nobody is really posting anything on here anymore, but I will give it one last shot with a short bit about what happened this afternoon.....
A friend of mine offered me dinner at Sonic, and as any good college student knows, free food is never turned down. It ended up being me with 4 other guys just hanging out at Sonic. The local Corvette club showed up and then it turned into me and the 4 guys I went with drooling over the Corvettes. About 10 minutes later, a local biker gang showed up (it's the local Vietnam Vet bikers). They all sat at the table next to me and my friends, but none of the guys I was with had the guts to talk to them, so I turned around and just started talking and listening to all of their stories. About an hour later, my friends and I had to leave, but the bikers told me that next time they see me downtown, I am hanging with them! Awww.... I have now made friends with the local biker gang! Hahaha, I am still laughing about that one :-)
Anyway, Matt, I know my finals are next week (YIKES!!) so I am assuming yours are pretty soon too. Good luck with them and I hope to talk to ya soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment